Chief Marketing Officer for New Startup
🏆 Associate • 💰 €40k-70k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
- You are bilingual in English.
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship, tech, and sports.
- You are highly motivated to raise a startup from the bottom.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Chief Marketing Officer for New Startup isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner company was born from the idea that among millions of sport/fitness videos watched on YouTube or hundreds of fitness apps downloaded every day, none of them are worried and only little today anticipate the injuries and risks caused by bad postures.
Their mission: making these videos intelligent and interactive.
As the Chief Marketing Officer and first marketing team member your mission is to build a great team around you and launch the company's marketing strategy.
Your challenges in detail:
- Creating and implementing the positioning, branding, and launch strategy
- Building and then leading the marketing team
- Anticipating marketing actions related to the launch and post-launch
- Participating in business model discussions and contributing to the development of the company
- Managing the marketing budget
- Creating a convincing pitch deck
- Pitching the company's idea to potential investors
You have a marketing company based in Boston, USA on your side, to help you achieve your goals. Therefore, if you live in Boston, that's cool! Still, coming to Paris first to launch the project together with the founders is even better.
If you already live in Paris, take into consideration that you will have to relocate to the US at one point.
As the CMO you need an entrepreneurial spirit and first professional experience in a startup. It doesn't matter if you failed as long as you learned from it!
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- 3+ years of experience in marketing for the US market
- First experience in the digital world
- Passion for digital technologies and sports
- You have a creative mind and like to create content
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in French, Arabic, or Chinese
- Experience managing a team
- You already created content for an app
What You Get
- Opportunity to build a company from the very beginning
- Chance to quickly grow personally and professionally
- Create a project that helps people to stay safe
Are you ready to give your career a strong push and become an essential part of this new founded startup? That's your chance!