Product Manager | German-speaking
🏆 +1 year of xp • 💰 36K / year • 🚀
NL, Waalwijk • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: growing start-up selling van equipment
- Your profile: professional with an interest in the motor vehicle manufacturing industry
- Your mission: drive sustainable growth for the German market
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company that offers all products needed for the equipment of vans and provides advice about what's suitable for each customer. They are currently working in France, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg... and they aim to keep growing!
Their core mission: make the equipment of vans easy!
What is this job about?
In this position as Product Manager for the German market, your goal is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
On a daily basis, you will manage the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis and pricing. You will analyse the success of your actions and optimise them accordingly.
- Define objectives for the German market
- Make sure the company’s clients are offering the right products for the right price
- Analyse competition and customer needs
- Develop and implement the SEO strategy for the products pages
- Produce high quality content, including images, videos, manuals and blogs
- Work closely with e-commerce specialists, sales support and purchasing teams
- Use keywords to leverage visibility
- Keep track of relevant KPI’s
- Monitor traffic and rankings
- Conduct analysis and performance reports
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German (C2) and Upper-Intermediate level in English (B2)
- 1-2 year of professional experience in product/category management
- You feel comfortable in the world of commercial vehicles or you are motivated to learn quickly
- You are comfortable working with numbers and large data sets
- Understanding of company car equipment and e-commerce
- Motivated and ambitious
- Creative and innovative
- Problem solver who is driven to try new things!
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
What you get in return
- A challenging job in a young company with lots of opportunities for growth and a positive atmosphere
- 25 holidays a year
- A solid pension scheme
- Travel allowance
- Drinks with the team every Friday - ‘vrijdagmiddagborrel’
- Football table, darts and other games in the office!
Important: For this position, you will be working in Waalwijk, The Netherlands. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).