Candidate Manager | German-speaking
🏆 1 year of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
DE, London • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading recruitment agency for medical technology.
- Your profile: you are a people person, interested in MedTech.
- Your mission: deliver an exceptional experience to the partner community.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Candidate Manager | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the european leader for MedTech technical recruitment.
Their core mission: give patients access to safe medical devices by empowering medical experts.
What is this job about?
In this role as Candidate Manager, you will be the face of the company for our German-speaking clients across Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
On a daily basis, you will be in contact with potential candidates to build solid relationships, network and identify potential clients for open roles. You will be in charge of delivering the best experience to our candidate community and will be in charge of the initial part of the recruitment process.
Lead Generation & Hunting
- Become an expert on the company value proposition & provide interview coaching
- Prospect candidates and build a pipeline of potential clients
- Find the best channels to identify candidates
- Run headhunting campaigns online, by phone & email
- Define a networking roadmap to find your "go-to" talent scout
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Research new market opportunities
- Nurture relationships and turn a cold contact into a long-term partnership
- Keep the CRM database up to date to track conversations, documents and actions taken
- Screen CV's, check references and interview candidates
- Introduce 'good fits' to the client facing team
- Follow-up with the candidates during active processes
- Ad-hoc tasks from time to time
Who is this job made for?
- For young graduates dreaming about living and working in London.
- For people who were working in customer service but would like to try something new.
- For anyone who loves to work with people and has great interest in recruitment or MedTech.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and proficiency in English
- Previous experience of 1 year working in customer Service or equivalent
- Desire to become a recruiter or HR professional
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to perform many tasks at the same time
- You are not afraid of picking up the phone and written communication
- Dynamic & friendly
- Great listener and communicator
- Empathetic & positive attitude
- Resilient – you do everything to succeed
We love people from different backgrounds. So you can be the perfect candidate if you have a first experience in recruitment, studies in the medical sector, doing outbound calls or sales – as long as you are eager to learn!
Important: For this position you need to relocate to London, United Kingdom.
Are you ready to push your career to the next level and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).