Digital Campaign Manager | German speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
Germany, • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: providing digital advertising solutions to optimise sales .
- Your profile: tech savvy professional with a passion for communications and digital solutions.
- Your mission: manage digital tool implementation for clients and coordinate with the operations team.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Digital Campaign Manager | German speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner specialises in delivering advertising and marketing solutions to help brands, publishers, and retailers to reach and monetize their audiences
Their core mission: continue to optimise their client’s businesses and increase sales
What is this job about?
In this position as Campaign Manager for the DACH region, your main responsibility is to oversee the implementation and execution of digital advertising campaigns for partners and clients in the DACH region.
On a daily basis, you are in contact with stakeholders to manage campaigns from planning stages to post-campaign reporting and analysis of performance.
- Manage the strategic client accounts in the DACH market, with the support of a senior Account Strategist
- Manage and monitor the campaign performance regularly of your clients
- Contribute to the efficient & accurate campaign delivery by giving innovative recommendations
- Manage the digital campaigns including the budgets and audience targeting, to reach beyond client's expectations
- Supporting clients with all the technical implementation of the campaigns in collaboration with other teams
- Create a regular budget and traffic reports for the clients and manage the inventory
- Provide active support in troubleshooting of campaigns and identify the main seasonal trends in the market
- Analyse the campaign's data to provide solid recommendations
- Create and update the new leads and opportunities on Salesforce
- Work in collaboration with the finance and operations team for execution of internal administrative tasks
Who is this job made for?
- For fresh graduates in Digital Marketing with an interest in the e-commerce industry.
- For people that love operations and efficiency, with proven experience.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and advanced (C1) English
- First work experience or knowledge of digital marketing and campaign management
- Ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams and interact with different stakeholders (internally & externally)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to understand a complex technological environment
- Detail-oriented with a solutions-oriented mindset
- Good knowledge of using the following tools:
- Management Center
- Design Tool
- MS Office
- Solutions-oriented mindset
- Organized & structured
- Team player & a great communicator
- Listener & Communicator
- Proactive & ambitious
- Knowledge of the German market
- Previous work experience working in a B2B market
- Previous work experience in administrative tasks
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Munich, Germany. You also must have working rights in Germany, the company is not sponsoring any visa for now.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).