Business Operations and Marketing Manager (Internship) | French-speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 €10-12K / year • 🚀
France, Bordeaux • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: environmental services company looking to reduce carbon emissions.
- Your profile: fresh graduate with a passion for business and marketing.
- Your mission: manage administration and marketing tasks!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Operations and Marketing Manager (Internship) | French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner specialises in environmental services, specifically helping to bring industrial solutions to carbon dioxide emissions. Selling to other industries, this company is helping to prevent global warming, and find a greener future!.
Their core mission: find a solution to greenhouse gas emissions.
What is this job about?
As Business Operations and Marketing Manager, you will become the right hand to the founders of the company in Bordeaux!
On a daily basis, your work involves administration,content creation and overall positive contribution to the team.
- Follow up with suppliers
- Complete invoices and order forms
- General administrative tasks
- Content creation:
- Visual and textual content creation for the press and social media
- Oversee and optimise the website
- Online maintenance
- Search for profiles on LinkedIn
- Creation of job descriptions
- Management of job boards
- Organise team building events and external events with investors and advisors
Who is this job made for?
- For professionals dreaming about living and working in France.
- For young professionals looking to gain experience and grow professionally .
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: C2+ level in French and English
- Ability to use adobe illustrator, photoshop and canvas
- Ability to manage social media channels
- Ability to write reports
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative & strategic mindset
- Extremely organised
- Goal-orientated & dedicated individual
- Confident individual who is driven to try new things!
Important: For this position you have to relocate to the stunning wine capital of Europe... Bordeaux, France.
Having experience working with Blender and UX UI Design is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!
Do you want to join an innovative team in constant growth? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).