Business Development Representative │German-speaking
🏆 +1 year of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Germany, Remote anywhere in EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: CMS platform that helps developers build faster websites
- Your profile: Naturally determined and business oriented
- Your mission: Create a pipeline of potential clients, turn prospects into sales possibilities, and provide a positive sales environment for the company with new clients.
Do you sponsor visas? No.
Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on experience and where you are based
What are the working hours? Full time but the hours depend on your location
Is there a WFH policy? Yes this position is fully remote
Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Absolutely. There is a big emphasis on rewarding hard work. You can earn up to 20% of each sale
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Development Representative │German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
CMS platform that helps developers build faster websites.
What is this job about?
- Awareness: be in cahoots with customers all the time, interact with them over the phone, through virtual meetings and via emails to analyse their needs.
- Strategizing: develop ways to attract new customers
- Scouting: identify a high volume of potential customers through marketing campaigns and all social mediums (emails, calls and social media) +through outreach, source, produce, and qualify leads.
- Persuasion: help medium and large companies realise the benefits of the company’s products and services
- Finally, consistently exceed monthly & quarterly sales KPIs and be well-compensated through generous bonuses for doing so ;)
Your goals and targets: Achieve 15 deals per month
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: Proficient level in German (C2) and advanced level in English (C1+)
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in outbound sales B2B
- Experience doing the full sales cycle
- Proven experience working remotely
Who are you?
You are a determined and business oriented individual who is willing to pull out all the stops to persuade potential customers. You are sociable and charming with an excellent track record with past clients.
Bonus points: These are things that aren’t mandatory but our partner thinks would be a plus :)
- Technical experience with SaaS (especially CMS) and basic experience in software development
- Prior successful sales or lead qualification experience in the SaaS industry
So… what else is in it for you?
- The world is your oyster: choose where you work within the EMEA region (Europe, the Middle East and Africa). Whether that be in another country, from home or in one of the shared co-working spaces
- A customised career plan that will support your personal vision for your future
- After a period of continuous target achievement and learning you will be able to develop yourself within the company; it is a growing sales team with a flat hierarchy
- Learn with some of the best selling professionals in the industry