Business Development Manager | German-speaking
🏆 3-5 years of xp • 💰 €65K / year • 🚀
NL, Amstelveen • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: financial services company providing an innovative software to help companies discover any discrepancies.
- Your profile: sales professional with a hunter mindset!
- Your mission: take charge of the sales cycle and grow the German market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Development Manager | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a financial services company providing a software to aid businesses discover any discrepancies in their data.
Their core mission: to help resolve financial errors for their clients!
What is this job about?
In this position as Business Development Manager for the German market, your main goal is to exceed sales goals and prospect big clients!
On a daily basis, you will take charge of the sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Take charge of the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close!
- Prospect clients via multichannel communication
- Communicate effectively with CFOs (over the phone, videoconference)
- Collaborate with the marketing team to optimise client acquisition
- Communicate internally in the company
- Act as the liaison between the company and the client throughout the negotiation of the contract
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: C2 level in German and a C1 level in English
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or Sales
- 3-5 years of experience working in Business Development
- Minimum 2 years of experience communicating with C-level professionals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Great communicator & confident individual
- Deeply organised
- Goal-oriented & driven to solve problems Hunter - you never give up!
- Autonomous & proactive
Having a drivers license is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Amstelveen, The Netherlands. This is just 5 minutes from the stunning capital… Amsterdam.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to grow the German market to the max? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).