Business Development Manager – German-speaking
🏆 1-3 years of xp • 💰 €45k-55k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: software solution for the construction industry.
- Your profile: construction professional with a great sales mindset.
- Your mission: expand the company's business on German-speaking markets.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Development Manager – German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company that developed a SaaS solution for the construction industry allowing them to follow the construction sites, visualise plans, and facilitate the transaction to digitalisation.
Their core mission: connect the entire project team to enable efficient and real-time information sharing.
What is this job about?
In this position as Business Development Manager you play a key role in expanding the company's business on the German-speaking markets.
On a daily basis, you work with clients, advising and guiding them through a successful adoption of the company's solution.
- Analyse your market to define your sales strategy and grow sales revenues on the DACH markets
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle
- Work with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Engage prospective users and incoming requests
- Perform web-based and in-person trainings and demonstrations
- Connect with decision makers and build long-lasting relationships
- Gather customer feedback and communicate it to the product team
- Ensure new product launches are successfully communicated
- Represent the company in trade shows and industry events
And last but not least, you contribute to a positive team environment that promotes learning, high performance, and successful cross-department collaboration :).
Who is this job made for?
- Professionals from the construction industry looking for a new challenge.
- Fresh sales experts passionate about improving the construction industry.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and proficiency in English
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the construction industry (or at least in the field of (civil) engineering or architecture) – you know this world!
- Ability to communicate with different Interlocutor, from foreman to mid-to-senior level manager
- Great listening skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build clear and structured presentations
- Strong time management skills
- Capability to handle high-pressure situations calmly and positively
- Excited about making a long-term commitment and contribution
- Great interest for the tech environment
For this position you don't need a great experience in sales but you should definitely have a sales mindset! On top, you know what it's like to work in a startup environment and you love it!
- Energetic & self-motivated
- Proactive & curious
- Detail-oriented & organized
- Hands-on – you try everything and go beyond!
- Persistent & resistant to frustration
- Problem solver & analytical
- Great team player :)
- French language skills
- Knowledge of the software industry
- Experience working in Business Development, SaaS or a Tech startup
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Paris.
What you get in return
- The opportunity for quick professional growth
- A "cadre" contract & stock options
- Great bonus system
Are you ready to take on a new challenge and support this company in having an impact on the construction industry? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).