Business Development Manager | Dutch-speaking
🏆 1+ years of xp • 💰 €36-42K / year • 🚀
NL, Amsterdam • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company selling cloud solutions.
- Your profile: sales driven individual with interest for the SaaS world.
- Your mission: drive growth within the Dutch market and source exciting partners.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Development Manager | Dutch-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS company, selling innovative cloud solutions. Already a market leader in the US, they are expanding within the EU.
Their core mission: grow within the EU, continuing to simplify processes for clients with their solutions.
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Development Manager, your goal is to increase sales within the Dutch market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities in the SaaS sector and collaborate closely with Regional Sales Directors. You are in charge of the delivering new business opportunities to the company, including extensive research, prospection and lead validation.
- Take charge of the Dutch market
- Become an expert on the company's solutions
- Conduct outbound calls to C-level professionals to try and organise meetings with Regional Sales Directors
- Research, identify and establish contacts
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Directors to develop a sales strategy in the goal of obtaining revenue targets within the market
- Use customer relationships management tools to track and report on client relationships
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior sales professionals with great interest in SaaS.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in English and advanced Dutch
- Has a BA/BS degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience in lead generation and cold calling
- Minimum 1 year of experience selling to senior level professionals
- Minimum 1 year of experience selling SaaS products (on the phone preferably)
- Ability to manage large lists of accounts
- Ability to sell multiple products in various time zones
- Ability to grasp new markets quickly
- Experience following up with clients
- Great interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communicator
- Dynamic individual
- Management skills
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
- Having a first experience in the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!:
- Minimum 1 year selling to C-Level Executives
- Knowledge of Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within a fast-growing SaaS company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).