Business development manager DE
🏆 +2 year xp • 💰 €40k-50k / year • 🚀
Netherlands, Amsterdam • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Our partner is an international tech company that helps enterprises with their onboarding processes
- Your profile: Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Your mission: As the Business development Manager you will be responsible for driving sales of international platform products within your territory
- Do you sponsor visas? No we don’t. You need to be in possession of an EU working visa.
- Can you work from home? There is the possibility to work with a hybrid policy and that would be agreed upon.
- What are the working hours? 40 hours per week/ full time
- Is there an opportunity to earn a bonus? Absolutely. There is an emphasis on rewarding hard work!
Job Details & Company Facts
- Conduct calls, product demonstrations and IT conversations with potential clients;
- Organise and process all sales leads
- Manage your pipelines from start to finish
- Work closely with the Marketing and CT teams to maximise opportunities in all areas
- Engage in strategic sales decisions; analyse your market and modify your strategy as necessary
- Collaborate closely with the sales director to develop the business and the other companies in the group
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Proficiency in both German and English (C1+)
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in B2B sales and business development
- Minimum 1 year of sales experience in SaaS
- Minimum 3 months experience dong a full sales cycle
- Experience doing SaaS DEMO presentations
- Experience selling products in both small and large companies :)
Bonus points: these are not things that are mandatory but our partner thinks would be a plus :)
- Experience working with Hubspot
- Experience selling deals at least 15k each
- Any additional languages especially French, Spanish or Dutch
So… what else is in it for me?
- An uncapped bonus package
- Flexible working hours and the freedom, responsibility and trust you need to thrive
- A hybrid setup whereby you work both from home and the office
- Annual team getaways and fun quarterly sales team gatherings
- Join a fun, international team in the vibrant Amsterdam