Business Development & Partnership Representative
🏆 +3 years of xp • 💰 €40K + bonus / year • 🚀
FR, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Community of Tech entrepreneurs sharing their experiences and knowledge of Business
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for entrepreneur sector.
- Your mission: make partnerships grow!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Development & Partnership Representative isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Think Tank for French tech entrepreneurs. By creating a community, they promote knowledge-sharing and peer-to-peer support on key stages in the development of fast-growing businesses.
Their core mission: support entrepreneurs in their innovative projects by sharing their experience.
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Development & Partnership Representative, your goal is to increase partnerships and enhance the company's relationship with current partners.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities and define the partnership strategy. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from contact to account management.
- Act as the mediator between the company and partners
- Define the partnership strategy
- Explore new revenue streams
- Contact partners through various channels
- Follow up projects with partners
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Negotiate and close deals
- Act as the face of the company being the first point of contact
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Business Development professionals with great interest in entrepreneur sector.
- People looking for something new in their sales career.
- People-person with strategic vision.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and advanced level in English
- Min 3 years of experience in Business Development
- Great C-level communication
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- You know how to ask the right questions
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- Listener and communicator
- Analytical skills
- Overall positive attitude
Important: For this position, you will be working in Paris, France. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :)