Business Developer | Partnerships (Think Tank)
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 €35k-40k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Think Tank for French tech entrepreneurs.
- Your profile: career fresher with interest in entrepreneurship.
- Your mission: grow and retain the company's portfolio of partners.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer | Partnerships (Think Tank) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Think Tank for French tech entrepreneurs based in Paris.
Their core mission: support entrepreneurs in their innovative projects by sharing their experience.
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Development Manager, your goal is to find new members and identify potential strategic partners for the company in the French Market.
Our partner works with big international brands, where you will have the opportunity to work with top C-Level entrepreneurs.
- Recruit new members and partners
- Follow up with candidates and organise meetings
- Meet with entrepreneurs and explain them how the company is working
- Develop a strategy that will lead the right entrepreneurs directly to your company
- Build a pipe of potential prospects and convince them to join the company's project
- Review the evolution of the product
- Define a partnership strategy together with your team
- Identify potential strategic and financial partners for future projects
Pilot ongoing projects together with partners
- Make sure the collaboration goes smoothly
- Create new member activities with partners
- Follow up and engage with partners to ensure their satisfaction
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for career freshers with great interest in entrepreneurship.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in French and proficient in English
- Masters education - business school
- Min. 3 years of experience prospecting new partners/members/etc.
- Experience using tracking and reporting tools (Excel)
- Great skill to convince new partners to join your project
- Ability to work with top C-Level entrepreneurs in the French market
- Ability to collaborate with big French international brands
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Start-up passion
- Dynamic team player
- Autonomous & responsible
- Motivated & proactive
- Organised & rigorous
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Paris, France.
Are you ready to push your career and meet inspiring people? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).