Marketplace Business Developer
🏆 +6 months of xp • 💰 From 33K (negotiable based on experience) / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: expert in the online sale of furniture and decoration
- Your profile: business development professional with an interest in e-commerce
- Your mission: find marketplace sellers to partner with and grow the company’s business
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of an EU visa/French work permit.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Marketplace Business Developer isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading European company in online sale of furniture, decoration and household equipment. By working directly with selected and certified factories, they guarantee the highest quality at the best price.
Their core mission: continue to be the reference company in terms of reliability and sustainability
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Developer, you will be responsible for growing a portfolio of marketplace merchants.
On a daily basis, you will identify brands to work with, and successfully integrate them to the company’s marketplace.
- Identify target merchants, contact them and close deals
- Acquire new partners and onboard them on the company’s Marketplace
- Act as the day-to-day contact for your partners on all strategic and operational issues
- Build trusting relationships with partner sellers and support them in the development of their commercial activities on the company’s Marketplace
- Optimize the quality of the sellers' catalogues to enhance the Marketplace offers
- Train partner sellers on the tools available in the Mirakl management interface to ensure their autonomy
- Analyze and monitor partner’s activity and identify opportunities for growth
- Drive new ideas and a engage in the further development of the company
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
Sales/Business Development professionals with a first experience in ecommerce looking for something more. This role will allow you to be a key player in a new project, contributing your ideas and learning from a company with extensive experience in the online sales sector.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in French and English
- Previous experience in a business development position within a Marketplace/ecommerce company
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce world or transactional sites
- Sales skills – you know how to negotiate and proactively convince others
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Practical knowledge of Mirakl
- Ability to actively discover new models or markets to be developed
- Strategic vision – you think outside the box!
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
- Listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
What do you get in return
- 50% reimbursement of transportation expenses
- Swile card (ticket restaurant)
- Mutuelle Alan
- A beautiful terrace, ideal for lunches in the sun and coffee breaks
- Good coffee
- Gym, pinball machines, table soccer and Ping Pong competitions
- Fruit baskets (organic!) twice a week
- WFH policy: 2 days at home, 3 in the office
Important: This position is based in Paris, France. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/French work permit.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an inspiring team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).