Business Developer Key Accounts (Spanish & French)
🏆 2-3 years of xp • 💰 €40k-50k / year • 🚀
FR, Nice • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: communication and collaboration platform.
- Your profile: great sales person with experience in Account Management.
- Your mission: grow the portfolio of key accounts in France and Spain.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer Key Accounts (Spanish & French) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an expanding SME within the French Tech scene that created a platform dedicated to communication and collaboration.
Their core mission: embrace the digital revolution with passion and confidence.
What is this job about?
In this position as Business Developer your goal is to develop a portfolio of big accounts.
On a daily basis, you are in contact with potential as well as existing clients. You are in charge of the full sales cycle – from prospection to closing – and Account Management!
- Understanding the product and promote/demonstrate it (remotely, in meetings)
- Creating and developing own client portfolios through constant and intelligent prospection
- Manage existing accounts and build relationships
- Winning clients that were generated through marketing activities
- Signing contracts according to company price and margin regulations
- Executing upselling with existing clients
- Reporting activities over Customer Relationship Management tools
Who is this job made for?
- Experienced sales professionals that already worked with big key accounts.
- Account Managers looking to take the next step in their career.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in French and Spanish
- 2-3 years of experience in Account Management, Business Development or with Sales Key Accounts
- Great knowledge of the French or Spanish market
- Experience in sales with big accounts and long sales cycles
- Experience in softwares and preparing demos (software editing)
- Great interest for the software industry and social networks
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Hunter but humble
- Smiley & outgoing – you are not afraid of picking up the phone or recording a video demo ;)
- Energetic team player
- Autonomous & goal-oriented
- Rigorous & organized
- Hands-on & curious – you try everything!
- Sales experience with a cloud or SaaS product
- Knowledge about Intranets
Important: For this position, you should relocate to Paris. However, you can work remotely whenever you want.
What you get in return
- The opportunity for quick professional growth
- Great responsibility from the very beginning
- You are free to work remotely whenever you want
- Financial support to get the right home office furniture
Are you ready to join this continuously growing team and take part in their international development? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).