Business Developer | Italian + French-speaking
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 €33-40K + bonus / year • 🚀
FR, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: digital solution to measure and share real-time occupancy.
- Your profile: born sales person with passion for international startups.
- Your mission: grow the portfolio of clients in Italy.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer | Italian + French-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company that developed a digital solution to measure, forecast and share real-time occupancy and waiting times.
Their core mission: provide real time information to save people's time and help them organize better.
What is this job about?
In this position as Business Developer, you are in charge of increasing sales in the Italian market and guaranteeing the growth of the company!
- Analyse your market to define your sales strategy
- Identify & qualify leads via phone & email or during events (cold calling included!)
- Connect with decision makers and nurture these relationships
- Schedule commercial appointments to close deals and establish proposals
- Take full responsibility of the sales cycle from lead generation to close!
- Stay up to date about the environment you will work in by participating in various events and trade shows
Who is this job made for?
Junior sales professionals with a passion for international environments :).
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in Italian and advanced French
- Education: Minimum Bac + 5
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Business Developer or in B2B Sales
- 2-5 years of experience working in a type of industry
- Deep knowledge of the Italian market
- Experience in lead generation (cold-calling, emailing)
- Experience in negotiating
- Experience leading the full sales cycle
- Ability to identify and qualify potential prospects
- Ability to network
- Ability to define a commercial strategy
- Energetic & dynamic
- Proactive & goal-oriented
- Rigorous & organized
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Persistent & resistant to frustration
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Having experience in the following is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!:
- Experience attending fairs
- SaaS experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Strong interest in new technologies
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Paris, France.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within a dynamic team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).