Business Developer Italy (French-speaking)
🏆 2-3 years of xp • 💰 €28k-40k / year • 🚀
IT, Roma • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: digital solution to measure and share real-time occupancy.
- Your profile: born sales person with passion for international startups.
- Your mission: grow the portfolio of clients in Italy.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer Italy (French-speaking) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company that developed a digital solution to measure, forecast and share real-time occupancy and waiting times.
Their core mission: provide real time information to save people's time and help them organize better.
What is this job about?
In this position as Business Developer Italy you are in charge of the turnover of your sector (private or public) and its development.
On a daily basis, you are in touch with potential clients via to present the company's solution.
- Analyse your market to define your sales strategy
- Identify & qualify leads via phone & email or during events (cold calling included!)
- Connect with decision makers and nurture these relationships
- Stay up to date about the environment you will work in by participating in various events or by meeting institutional actors
- Schedule commercial appointments to close deals and establish proposals
The Italian team is still in their baby shoes! It will be a great challenge for you to join them end develop the company's business in Italy! You get the opportunity to learn a lot! 🤩
Who is this job made for?
Everybody who wants to work in Sales on the Italian market and has a passion for international environments :).
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in Italian and proficiency in French (C1)
- 2-3 years of experience working in the same company
- Experience working in France or at an international level
- Knowledge about the Italian market
- First experience as a business developer
- Knowledge about CRMs (ideally Zoho)
- Great force of proposal
- Outstanding communication & listening skills
- You love facing new challenges
- Energetic & dynamic
- Proactive & goal-oriented
- Rigorous & organized
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Persistent & resistant to frustration
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Experience in B2B Sales
- Experience working on the Italian market
- Strong interest for the Tech environment
Overall, you know how working in a startup looks like and you are highly motivated to be part of this adventure!
Important: For this position you have to relocate to Paris or Rome.
What you get in return
- The opportunity for quick professional growth
- The possibility to work remotely 2 days per week
- Up to €10k yearly bonus
Are you ready to take on a new challenge and support this company in their international growth? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).