Business Developer | Spanish + English-speaking
🏆 +2 years xp • 💰 Freelance contract / year • 🚀
Spain, Madrid • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Our partner is a leading training company that specializes in teaching financial trading
- Your profile: Excellent negotiation, communication and persuasion skills
- Your mission: As the Business Development Representative you will have to sell the company’s services to selected customers
- Do you sponsor visas? No.
- How is the salary calculated and is there room for salary negotiation? This job is a freelance contract so the salary is based on the sales that you do per month.
- What are the working hours? Full time
- Is there a WFH policy? Yes there is a flexible remote policy that can be agreed upon
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer | Spanish + English-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
What is this job about?
- Outreach: Call potential customers who requested to receive advice from the company with the aim of completing and closing the sale. Call quality must be in line with company values
- Selling: Broadly inform the customer about the services to generate interest whilst also selling the services to business customers
- Nurturing: maintain relationships with unsuccessful potential clients in order to keep them up to date for future prospects
- Briefing: update the CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) with key information needed for creating the clients’ dossiers
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: Proficient level in English and Spanish (C2)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales B2B
- Experience doing the full sales cycle
- Sales industry experience of inbound calls
- Apt with computers and knowledge of business tools and technologies (MS Office, CRM, Zoom)
Who are you?
You are a strong and persuasive communicator who is willing to pull out all the stops to persuade potential customers.
Bonus points: These are things that aren’t mandatory but our partner thinks would be a plus :)
- Italian language skills (B1)
So… what else is in it for you?
- Work in the beautiful, sunny and bustling Spanish capital of Madrid
- With the contract being freelance, it means you have a sense of job security whilst having no cap to your earning potential!