Business Developer | German-speaking
🏆 1+ years of xp • 💰 €25-30K + bonus / year • 🚀
DE, Paris • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European marketplace (startup).
- Your profile: motivated sales professional with passion for growth and hot beverages.
- Your mission: grow the company on the German market!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a European marketplace for hot beverages.
Their core mission: to make daily life happier by offering a wide range of different high-quality products.
What is this job about?
In this position as Business Developer for the German market, your main goal will be to increase sales and drive exponential growth.
You will take full responsibility of the entire sales cycle – from Lead Generation to Account Management.
Sourcing new suppliers:
- Develop your client portfolio from A to Z (including roasters, tea/ herbal tea & chocolate craftsmen, etc.)
- Find prospects (cold calling!, emails, etc.), negotiate contracts and integrate products on the website
- Stay in touch with your client portfolio to create special & promotional offers with them
- Analyze your customer numbers and develop growth strategies
- Follow client numbers and develop a proper sourcing strategy
- Take part in defining a processes that will allow new team members to be more efficient
Last but not least, you join fairs and events for hot beverages where you represent your company (with the nice side effect of building a great network in this field!).
Who is this job made for?
Junior sales professionals looking for a career opportunity abroad (having Paris in their mind ;)).
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German
- Minimum 1 year working as a Business Developer
- Deep knowledge of the German market
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Motivation to invest in an early-stage startup
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Interest in hot beverages
- Energetic & agile
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Hunter - you never give up!
- Autonomous & proactive
Having experience in Inside Sales, as well as experience working with a CRM is highly valued by our partner, and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Paris, France.
What you get in return
- Office in the center of Paris
- Shared office with 3 other companies which are mainly hiring international profiles
- Fully-equipped office with, of course, high-quality free hot drinks 😊
- 1 day per week remote
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English! 😊
Are you ready to continue your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).