Inside Sales / Lead Generation – German-speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
DE, Leipzig • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: B2B marketing agency.
- Your profile: hands-on lead hunter.
- Your mission: grow the company's client portfolio.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Inside Sales / Lead Generation – German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading B2B marketing agency cooperating with many of the top B2B brands globally.
Their core mission: growing their clients business by turning sales and marketing objectives into profitable results.
What is this job about?
In this position as Business Developer Germany you will be key in helping the company to continue growing its presence across the DACH region by identifying potential customers in the region.
On a daily basis, you qualify potential customers from the Top 500 fortune companies and get in touch with them via LinkedIn, phone, emails, etc.
- Generate qualified sales opportunities in assigned companies (cold calling, emailing, etc.)
- Identify and nurture potential sales leads
- Prepare your leads for handover to client sales / channel partners
- Build strong relationships with the client sales team
- Become an expert on your client’s business, products and objectives
- Develop deep understanding of competitor landscape and client’s unique selling point
- Updat the CRM database and your pipeline of prospects
- Support your team where it's needed
Who is this job made for?
- Fresh graduates that want to gather a first professional experience in the sales business.
- Everybody who was born with a great sales mindset and wants to prove this at work.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and fluency in English
- Min. 6 months of experience working in Inside Sales, Telesales, Customer Service or a similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (cold emails, cold calling, etc.) – and you don't mind doing it!
- Demonstrated history of achieving and exceeding sales targets/goals or other KPIs
- First experience working in a target-driven environment
- Strong organization skills with an ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to communicate with C-level clients
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- Experience or deep knowledge of technology/business application industries
- Experience workng with Linkedin, Salesforce and other CRMs
- Energetic & dynamic
- Attention to details
- Start-up mindset
Important: In this position you can work fully remote. Nevertheless, you need to work during Italian working hours and the administration is based on the Italian law!
Are you ready to start your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).