Business Developer | German-speaking Internship
🏆 < 1 year of xp • 💰 €10k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European marketplace (startup)
- Your profile: motivated graduate with passion for sales and hot beverages
- Your mission: grow the company on the German market
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer | German-speaking Internship isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a European marketplace for hot beverages.
Their core mission: to make daily life happier by offering a wide range of different high-quality products.
What is this job about?
This position as Business Developer can start either as an internship or directly as a CDI.
Your main goal will be to develop the German market. You will take responsibility of the entire sales cycle – from Lead Generation to Account Management.
Sourcing new suppliers:
- Develop your client portfolio from A to Z (including roasters, tea/ herbal tea & chocolate craftsmen, etc.)
- Find prospects (cold calling!, emails, etc.), negotiate contracts and integrate products on the website
- Stay in touch with your client portfolio to create special & promotional offers with them
- Analyze your customer numbers and develop growth strategies
- Follow client numbers and develop a proper sourcing strategy
- Take part in defining a processes that will allow new team members to be more efficient
Last but not least, you join fairs and events for hot beverages where you represent your company (with the nice side effect of building a great network in this field!).
Who is this job made for?
- Young graduates looking for a career opportunity abroad (having Paris in their mind ;)).
- Last-year students searching for an internship with the possibility to stay on a long-term basis.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and proficiency in English
- Willingness to face new challenges every day
- Motivation to invest in an early-stage startup
- First experience in sales or convincing sales spirit
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- High interest in hot beverages
- Energetic & agile
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Autonomous & proactive
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Paris.
What you get in return
- Office in the center of Paris
- Opportunity to become one of the 1st employees in a fast-growing startup and create everything from scratch
- Possibility to start with an internship first
- Shared office with 3 other companies which are mainly hiring international profiles
- Fully-equipped office with, of course, high-quality free hot drinks 😊
- 1 day per week remote
Are you ready to start your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).