Field Sales Manager / Country Opener
🏆 4+ years of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
DE, Berlin • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European leader in the field of service areas for camping cars.
- Your profile: B2B sales professional with experience selling to communities.
- Your mission: launch the company's business in Germany.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Field Sales Manager / Country Opener isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a European leader in the field of service areas and stopover sites for camping cars.
Their core mission: improve travelers' comfort and customer loyalty.
What is this job about?
In this position as Field Sales Manager you are in charge of developing the company's business opportunities in Germany.
On a daily basis, you get in touch with potential clients and visit them. Before recruiting your own team, you will be in charge of the full sales cycle!
- Define the commercial strategy for Germany
- Source and qualify leads via phone or email
- Negotiate with your prospects and close the deal!
- Connect with local decision makers and build strong relationships
A new market opening is a great challenge! Special about this position: you will need to travel around the country to visit touristic places and communicate with camping communities.
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for field sales professionals with a great network of camping communities in Germany. If you don't have any connections in the camping world but a great experience in the tourism industry, don't hesitate to apply anyway!
What do you need to apply?
To succeed in this job, it's important that you already have a network of communities in the camping field and you know how to communicate with institutions.
- Language skills: proficient level in German
- Experience as a field sales representative (on the whole sales cycle)
- 4+ years of experience in B2B sales
- 2+ years of experience selling to communities or institutions
- Experience growing a network
- Great motivation to go beyond your targets
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- You feel comfortable working with informatic tools
- Driving licence
- Energetic & dynamic
- Autonomous & responsible
- Target-oriented & rigorous
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- You have your own car
- You speak French fluently
- Experience in management or the right mindset to manage a team in the long run
Important: For this position you need to live in Germany.
What you get in return
- The opportunity for quick professional growth
- The possibility to build your own team after a while
- A job where you don't have to stay in the office the whole day
Are you ready to go a step further and take a new challenge? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).