Business Developer | German-speaking
🏆 1 year of xp • 💰 €32k-40k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: European marketplace for agricultural equipment.
- Your profile: ambitious career fresher with entrepreneurial interest.
- Your mission: grow the business on the German market.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a European marketplace that facilitates the life of farmers by giving them the opportunity to buy all their equipment online, directly from manufacturers.
By providing access to numerous product references and transparent prices, they aim to become the reference platform for all European farmers.
What is this job about?
In this position as Business Developer Germany you are in charge of the full sales cycle.
Your goal: accelerate the company's international development.
On a daily basis, you identify, contact and negotiate with new German partners.
- Be responsible for identifying high potential partners
- Pre-qualify leads inserted in the CRM
- Establish the first contact with prospects (cold calling!)
- Negotiate with hot leads to obtain the best commercial conditions
- Sign contracts!
- Gather all necessary information needed for the platform integration of their product
Over all, you join a fast-growing startup and become part of a young and highly motivated international team.
Who is this job made for?
- For fresh business graduates who want to start their career in Paris.
- For agriculture and e-commerce enthusiasts with great entrepreneurial interest.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and proficiency in English
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Business Development
- You are not afraid to do cold calling
- Great negotiation skills
- Knowledge of CRM tools
- Experience in lead generation
- Motivation to take up challenges and be a force of proposal
- Ambition to invest in the development of an raising startup
- Interest in the agricultural sector
- Great knowledge of digital working tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic & ambitious
- Organized & rigorous
- You have a curious mind
- Proficient level in French
- Knowledge of the Ecommerce sector
To be a great fit for this environment you should know what working in a startup is about and you totally enjoy it!
What you get in return
- Great responsibility and the chance to grow with your tasks
- A fresh work environment with a dynamic team
- Possibility to work remotely
- Weekly French classes
Are you ready to start a new adventure and discover the worklife in a startup? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).