Business Developer | German-speaking
🏆 +1 year of xp • 💰 €10K / year • 🚀
France, Paris or Remote from anywhere • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: marketplace offering parapharmaceutical products
- Your profile: junior sales professional looking for a new challenge
- Your mission: make sales grow in the German market
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a marketplace for Health & Wellness products. By advising their customers according to their personal needs, and offering only products with trusted ingredients, they aim to become a leading parapharmacy company in Europe.
Their core mission: deliver healthy products to everyone and grow internationally!
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Developer, you will support the opening of the German market and work closely with colleagues in an international, motivated, ambitious and growing team.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities in the parapharmaceutical sector and create partnerships with new high potential clients and providers. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospection to closing.
- Become an expert on the company's service
- Explore new revenue streams
- Source new suppliers and identify high potential partners
- Negotiate and close deals
- Contact clients through various channels
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Communicate regularly with your customer portfolio
- Research new market opportunities, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Develop a sales strategy to optimize the prospecting process
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Junior sales professionals with great interest in digital business.
- People looking want something new in their sales career
- Anybody who has a great sales spirit and wants to jump into a new challenge
- Career freshers dreaming about their first experience abroad
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced level in German and English (C1+)
- Min 1 year of experience in Sales or Business Development positions
- Knowledge of the German market
- Great communication skills
- You feel comfortable with cold calling, emailing, and going to sales events
- You thrive in a startup environment
- You know how to ask the right questions
- Dynamic team player
- Listener and communicator
- Problem solver and resolutive
- Overall positive attitude
Having a first experience in Inside Sales or having knowledge of CRM (Hubspot or Pipedrive) is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return:
- Office in the center of Paris
- Opportunity to become one of the 1st employees of a fast-growing startup and create everything from scratch.
- Sharing offices with 3 other companies which are mainly hiring international profiles
- 2 days Work from Home + 1 week fully remote every 3 months
- 50% Navigo (transportation pass)
- 50% of insurance (mutuelle)
- Good work life balance.
Important: For this position, you can work either in Paris or remote from anywhere in Europe. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).