Business Developer | French + Spanish-speaking
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
France, Nancy • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: selling digital solutions within the travel and tourism industry
- Your profile: natural sales mindset with an interest for tourism
- Your mission: prospecting and qualifying leads in the French and Spanish market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer | French + Spanish-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner provides an online guide to help in the Leisure, Travel & Tourism sector. Selling internationally to B2B, ecommerce professionals, they provide digital solutions for content marketing to help airlines, hotels, tourism offices, etc. ... to boost their presence online!
Their core mission: boost their client’s businesses in the travel and tourism industry.
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Developer for the French and Spanish market, your goal is to connect with high potential future clients and increase sales.
On a daily basis, you will build a sustainable pipeline of leads using multiple channels. You are in charge of the initial part of the sales cycle, including prospection and lead validation.
- Become an expert on the company's products and services
- Prospect potential leads and build a pipeline
- Qualify your leads
- Contact potential clients through various channels (cold calling & cold emailing included)
- Meet the B2B and institutional clients
- Participate in the sales strategy and product negotiations
- Research new market opportunities
- Act as the face of the company at commercial events
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior sales professional looking for a role en alternance.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and advanced level in Spanish
- A Licence or Master in Business or Sales
- First experience in a B2B environment
- Ability to prospect and research potential customers
- Ability to participate in the strategy and elaboration of the pitch
- Ability to discuss with senior professionals (commercial directors, marketing managers…)
- Ability to represent the company at trade events
- Great communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- You are curious and a good active listener
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
- Resilient & goal-oriented
- Organized and adaptable
Having a first experience in working in the tourism industry is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to the beautiful destination of Nancy, France. Furthermore, you must be a student in a business course looking for a role en alternance.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an inspiring team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).