Business Developer France (Internship)
🏆 < 1 year of xp • 💰 €10k / year • 🚀
FR, Lyon • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: digital solution to simplify order management and communication.
- Your profile: motivated graduate with passion for sales.
- Your mission: expand the company's business on the French market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer France (Internship) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a startup providing a digital solution to simplify order management and communication between restaurants and suppliers. Founded in 2018 the company already has more than 2,000 users!
Their core mission: make food distribution more efficient and sustainable.
What is this job about?
This position as Business Developer France starts with an internship but if you perform well it can turn into a full-time CDI contract after 6 months!
Your main goal will be to develop the French market. You will take responsibility of the entire sales cycle – from Lead Generation to Account Management. Note: 1/3 of your time will be dedicated to cold calling!
- Learning everything about the product from A to Z
- Sourcing new suppliers
- Take part in defining a processes that will allow new team members to be more efficient
- Develop your client portfolio from A to Z
- Find prospects (cold calling!, emails, etc.)
- Negotiate contracts
- Be creative and develop new startegies
- Stay in touch with your client portfolio to build strong relationships
- Analyze your customer numbers and develop growth strategies
- Participate in the creation and development of processes, demos, playbook, etc.
Who is this job made for?
- Fresh graduates looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic environment.
- Last-year students searching for an internship with the possibility to stay on a long-term basis.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in French
- Willingness to face new challenges every day
- Motivation to invest in an early-stage startup
- First experience in sales or convincing sales spirit
- Ability to develop email marketing campaigns for sales prospects
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- High interest in the food industry
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic digital skills
- Energetic, agile & flexible
- Goal-oriented & data-driven
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Creative Hunter
- Autonomous & proactive
- Experience working with a CRM
- Possibility to get a convention de stage
Important: For this position you need to relocate to Paris.
What you get in return
- Office in the center of Paris
- Possibility to stay after the internship
Are you ready to start your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).