Business Developer France - Internship
🏆 <1 year of xp • 💰 mentioned in the offer / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
Do you want to help companies and job seekers meet worldwide? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Next Station is the main recruitment partner of international companies (e.g. BDO, Back Market, Singulart, Plan Radar). We help HR teams to hire the right candidates faster, anywhere they need. We work on 200 recruitments per year across Europe, seeking sales, marketing, operations, customer support, and other international roles.
Today, Next Station reunites the largest international community with more than 70,000 candidates from +65 nationalities.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer France - Internship isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
About the Team
Next Station was founded in 2018 by Blanca Montero, Nicolas Paulus, and Denis Fayolle, a group of serial entrepreneurs that believed that we could simplify the recruitment process for those people aiming for an international career.
Today, we are a bigger group of believers: 13 people from 6 different nationalities that speak English every day at work and enjoy sharing our different cultural backgrounds. Despite being all different, we connect in a particular way. No matter which team member you ask, the best thing about Next Station will always be the team ❤.
Our values: commitment, fun, and go beyond.
About the Job
In your role as Business Developer France, you will join the Sales team and work directly with Blanca Montero (co-founder and Head of Sales).
Your mission: help us grow the portfolio of French clients for Next Station!
What You Will Do
- Identify French companies (corporates, startups, SMEs) hiring multilingual talent
- Identify and get in touch with the right point of contact within the organization
- Organize C-level meetings with human resources managers and other company executives to understand their hiring needs and propose our services
- Work on your prospects, build trust, deal with objections... and stay there until they say yes!
- Analyze your KPIs to define how you can improve your results
- Stay close and learn with the best sales teammates to get better and better everyday
And above all: You will enjoy and grow with us :)
This position is based in Paris, France. This means that you must be open to relocating as soon as it is possible. As we are looking for long-term teammates, it would be great if you could stay after your internship.
What You Bring
- You have a native level in French (C2) and are proficient in English (C1).
- You have experience in C-Level communication.
- You know how to ask the right questions to get the information you need.
- You have outstanding listening skills.
- You are a reactive, dynamic, and resilient personality.
- People like you because you always talk with a smile on your face.
- You know how to drive discussions.
- You have the talent to understand what the people around you need even though they don't say it (great emotional intelligence).
- You keep a good level of organization around you.
- You feel comfortable with digital technologies and multi-channel communication (Phone, Skype, mail, physical appointment, Linkedin, etc.)
- You have first experience in B2B Sales (lead generation, prospection) or the recruitment industry.
- You are skilled in leading negotiations.
- You speak other languages fluently.
Are you passionate about our mission and motivated to work in international recruitment? We give you the opportunity to take great responsibility from the beginning and grow with your challenges.
What You Get
- A shared open space office with 3 multicultural startups in the heart of Paris
- The possibility to get a full time contract after your internship
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry in and out
- Up to 200€ monthly bonus if you reach your targets
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.
📏: 6 months – 💰: 700-800EUR + bonus – 📆: August 2021