🏆 +2 years of xp • 💰 €25K-28K+bonus / year • 🚀
Spain, Madrid • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Global Business Development company
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for Water, Renewables Energy and Environment.
- Your mission: manage your porfolio of clients and make sales grow!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Global Business Development company focused on two main activities: sales outsourcing and international business support. By providing high-quality services and thanks to their extended network, they are helping other companies doing business in Latin America and Europe to achieve their objectives and grow.
Their core mission: helping companies to succeed in their businesses!
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Developer, your goal is to increase sales within all market sectors with a special focus in Water, Renewables Energy and Utility and Environment.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities and enhance the company's relationship with current clients. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospection to account management.
- Become an expert on the company's services
- Maintain strong relationships with key partners
- Take an active and leading role in lead generation, customer visits, technical responses and contract negotiations
- Follow market trends and advise on appropriate sales approaches
- Explore new revenue streams
- Contact clients through various channels
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Prepare accurate and timely forecast information
- Research new market opportunities, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Act as the face of the company being the first point of contact
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in Spanish AND English
- Min 2-3 years of experience in Sales B2B positions
- Experience developing a market from scratch
- Experience negotiating with big companies B2B
- Experience in the Spanish market
- Experience doing the full sales cycles
- Great C-level communication – You will have to communicate on a regular basis with CEOs and Directors!
- Outstanding prospection and negotiation skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- Listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
The following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus:
- C2 level of French
- Engineering or scientific background
- Experience in water/energy/utility services industry
Important: For this position, you will be working in Madrid, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA/Spanish work permit for this position.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).