Business Developer | German-speaking
🏆 +6 months of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
- The company: leading Travel & Tourism company providing Cruises
- Your profile: sales professional looking for a new challenge
- Your mission: identify sales opportunities for the DACH market
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the largest Italian travel group and the European number one cruise operator. With more than 70 years of experience, they aim to keep giving the best experience possible to their clients.
Their core mission: provide amazing cruising experiences to people around the world!
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Developer, your goal is to increase sales within the DACH market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities in the Travel & Tourism sector and enhance the company's relationship with current clients. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospection to closing.
- Become an expert on Cruises
- Explore new revenue streams
- Contact clients through various channels
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Negotiate and close deals
- Act as the ambassador of the company promoting the brand and being the first point of contact for clients
- Research new market opportunities, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for
- Junior Sales professionals with great interest in Travel & Tourism industry.
- people looking want something new in their sales career
- anybody who has a great sales spirit and wants to jump into a new challenge
- people-person with strategic vision
- career freshers dreaming about their first experience abroad.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in German and advanced level in English OR Spanish
- At least 6 months of experience in Sales B2B
- Prior experience in a customer-facing position
- Knowledge of the full sales cycle
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
What you get in return
- Restaurant tickets
- Soft Landing Package (for those relocating from outside Spain)
- Free after-work activities (Yoga, CrossFit, Team drinks, etc.)
- Growth opportunities and professional development
- 2 free cruises per year for employees and family members
Important: For this position, you will be working in Barcelona, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA.
Are you ready to push your sales career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).