🏆 5+ years of xp • 💰 £50-60K / year • 🚀
GB, Remote • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company providing solutions in the FMCG sector.
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for SaaS solutions.
- Your mission: generate and develop leads to make sales grow!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS company, helping optimise distribution and manufacturing in the FMCG sector through their innovative solutions.
Their core mission: optimise their client’s distribution and manufacturing processes through SaaS solutions.
What is this job about?
As a Business Developer for the EMEA market, you will become part of a growing sales team. From the very beginning, you play a key role in developing sales strategy and client relationships.
On a daily basis, you will identify, generate and develop relationships with leads and prospects in the FMCG industry.
- Help define the sales development strategy for the team
- Identify leads via multichannel prospection
- Build client relationships with C-Level and VP-Level executives
- Lead pitches to demo the products and solutions
- Participate in events and forums to boost the company and products in the EMEA region
Who is this job made for?
Sales professionals looking for a next step in their career, with a strong interest in SaaS products and the FMCG industry.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales
- Ability to communicate with C-Level executives
- Ability to run demos on solutions
- Extremely strong negotiation skills
- Hunter - you never give up!
- Driven individual who likes to exceed targets
- Outstanding communication & listening skills
- Rigorous and organised
Having experience working in the FMCG sector is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
On top of all of this, if you speak French to a level of B2 or above... you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: this position is can be either 100% remote, or located in London, England.
Are you ready to take the next step in your SaaS sales career? This is your chance! However if this position isn’t for you, recommend a friend ;)