🏆 5+ years of xp • 💰 £50-60K / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, Remote • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: SaaS company providing solutions in the FMCG sector.
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for SaaS solutions.
- Your mission: generate and develop leads to make sales grow!
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a SaaS company, helping optimise distribution and manufacturing in the FMCG sector through their innovative solutions.
Their core mission: optimise their client’s distribution and manufacturing processes through SaaS solutions.
What is this job about?
As a Business Developer for the EMEA market, you will become part of a growing sales team. From the very beginning, you play a key role in developing sales strategy and client relationships.
On a daily basis, you will identify, generate and develop relationships with leads and prospects in the FMCG industry.
- Help define the sales development strategy for the team
- Identify leads via multichannel prospection
- Build client relationships with C-Level and VP-Level executives
- Lead pitches to demo the products and solutions
- Participate in events and forums to boost the company and products in the EMEA region
Who is this job made for?
Sales professionals looking for a next step in their career, with a strong interest in SaaS products and the FMCG industry.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales
- Ability to communicate with C-Level executives
- Ability to run demos on solutions
- Extremely strong negotiation skills
- Hunter - you never give up!
- Driven individual who likes to exceed targets
- Outstanding communication & listening skills
- Rigorous and organised
Having experience working in the FMCG sector is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
On top of all of this, if you speak French to a level of B2 or above... you’re the perfect candidate!
Important: this position is can be either 100% remote, or located in London, England.
Are you ready to take the next step in your SaaS sales career? This is your chance! However if this position isn’t for you, recommend a friend ;)