Business Developer & Customer Care | German-speaking
🏆 1-3 years of xp • 💰 €30-35K / year • 🚀
DE, Barcelona • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: air cargo company providing air freight rates management services.
- Your profile: sales-driven individual who cares about customer experience.
- Your mission: assist in the global transformation of the industry by making bookings more straightforward & faster.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer & Customer Care | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company operating in the Air Cargo industry. Providing software solutions for air and sea freight forwarders worldwide, they are striving to make online bookings easier!.
Their core mission: facilitate and optimize processes within the logistics sector.
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Developer & Customer Care, your goal is to assist in the global development of the aerospace industry. By supporting customers, and constantly striving to acquire new ones, you are in charge of establishing a great customer experience.
On a daily basis, you will prioritize customer engagement & growth by communicating effectively with clients and upselling products.
- Organise commercial events to gather customers and prospects
- Using various communication channels (phone, email…), help promote eBookings to potential clients
- Implement commercial strategy to grow the number of eBookings made
- Work towards your monthly sales targets
- In collaboration with the Operational Lead, support & follow-up with customers
- Prioritise customer engagement
- Act as the face of the company, and strive to leave an excellent impression
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for career freshers with great interest in sales and customer care.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: advanced (C2+) level in German and English
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a Customer Support or Sales
- Experience selling on the phone & in person within the DACH Market
- Experience in Customer Care
- Experience leading SaaS Demonstrations
- Experience working with KPIs
- Great communicator who isn’t afraid of picking up the phone!
- Dynamic team player
- Autonomous & responsible
- Motivated & proactive
- Organised & structured
- Solution- & detail-oriented
- You like to be surrounded by people
If you have experience in the following, this is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!:
- Knowledge of the Air Cargo industry
- Experience in an online transactional environment
- International working experience
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Barcelona, Spain.
Are you ready to push your career and meet inspiring people? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).