Business Analyst Senior – Social Networks
🏆 Senior • 💰 €40k-60k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
- You speak English at a native level and conversational French.
- You love analyzing numbers to improve your performance.
- You master data transformation tools.
- You have good knowledge of data visualisation tools.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Analyst Senior – Social Networks isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Future Employer
Our partner is a fast-growing American startup specialized in video content creation and headquartered in New York.
Their mission: building communities to connect people who share the same passion.
With more than 3 billion views per month, our partner has experienced a meteoric rise, continues to grow and aims to become the global leader in its field.
Share, grow and evolve with them!
As Senior Social Media Analyst for Social Networks you are responsible for providing the other teams with all the info they need to optimize their performance.
On a daily basis, you analyze data and explain it to your colleagues in an understandable way.
Your main tasks include:
- Translating business problems expressed by internal teams into a data analysis.
- Retrieving the problems reported by the users in the form of data requests.
- Building clear presentations and issuing actionable recommendations for internal teams as well as external clients.
- Language skills: proficient level of English (C1-C2)
- 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Robust expertise of Social Media
- Mastery of a data transformation tool (Excel, qlikview, PowerBI...), a data visualization tool (ideally PowerBI), and a presentation tool (Powerpoint, Keynote,...)
- Team Player with a collaborative way of working
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Big Plus: Knowledge of programming languages, ideally SQL and Python
What You Get
- Work Live Balance. – Alternately work one week from the office and one week from home.
- Inhouse social communities including Cinema, Sport, Music and Reading
- 50% reimbursement on transport and 60% discount coupons for restaurants