Booking Coordinator | Portuguese & English-speaking
🏆 >2 years of xp • 💰 €20K-30K / year • 🚀
Spain, Madrid • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: company in the Tourism sector, providing tailor-made travel itineraries
- Your profile: professional with experience in the Hotel industry, looking for a new challenge
- Your mission: manage and coordinate bookings for clients
Note: For this position, you will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Spanish work permit.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Booking Coordinator | Portuguese & English-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a company in the Tourism sector, providing tailor-made travel itineraries for their clients. Their services include the arrangement of guides, escorts, hotels, transportation, meals, cultural visits and attendance at special performances, among others!
Their core mission: create unique and personalized travel experiences
What is this job about?
In this role as Booking Coordinator, you will be responsible for the arrangements and other administrative tasks related to the clients’ travel itineraries.
- Create itineraries and other trip documents
- Manage and update the company’s and server’s information
- Create and change reservations
- Answer the telephone and support in the needs of the office
- Assist bookers with client requests
- Conduct administrative office related duties, including dealing with suppliers, drivers, etc.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: proficient level in US English and Portuguese
- At least 2.5 years of experience in the hotel industry, tour operator or related areas
- Great multitasking skills
- Ability to deal with administrative tasks (reservations, bookings, drivers, etc.)
- Dynamic team player
- Overall positive attitude
Having any of the following is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
- Bachelor’s degree in something hotel related
- Experience in luxury hotels
If on top of this all, you speak Spanish fluently... You are the perfect candidate!
What you get in return
- Great work environment
- Small, close-knit team
- International environment
- Office in Madrid
- Bonuses whenever company profit
- Professional training & exposure to industry
Important: This position is based in Madrid, Spain. You will need to be in possession of an EU visa/Spanish work permit.
Are you ready to push your career? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).