Bilingual Sales Representative
🏆 Junior • 💰 €25k-35k / year • 🚀
DE, Hamburg • 🗣 • 📅 ASAP
This job is made for you when:
- You speak English, Italian, or German at a native level and conversational French.
- You are a Sales Hunter.
- You have experience in customer service/support or cold calling.
- You master the skill of persuasion with clear communication.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Bilingual Sales Representative isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Future Employer
Our partner is a world leader in the online B2B lead generation market. They give businesses and buyers of all sizes access to a million specific products in a single place.
Their mission: help everyone with a B2B project make the right purchasing decision.
They offer thier clients carefully organized information by selecting quality products and suppliers from around the world. Day after day, their incentive is to help businesses carry out their projects. A lack of quality information will never again be an obstacle to their success.
Share, grow and evolve with them!
On a daily basis, as a Sales Representative you will be assigned a customer portfolio and take full responsibility for doing outgoing calls to potential clients and manufacturers.
Your main tasks include:
- Prospecting internationally, developing and retaining your customer portfolio.
- Selling the services with the aim of meeting the targets.
- Giving advice/creating a relationship of trust and working towards customer commitment.
- Sharing feedback about your experiences with the rest of the team to help improve their sales pitch.
- Language skills: proficient level (C1-C2) of English, Italian or German along with conversational French
- Bachelor/Masters Degree or justifying a first successful experience in business development (ideally in B2B)
- Ruthless and relentless to achieve targets
- Team Player with a collaborative way of working
- Big Plus: A third language that can be Russian, Portuguese or Spanish
What You Get
- Work 4.5 days/week (35h)
- Flexible working hours: start between 7:30-10:00 AM and finish around 4:30-6:00 PM
- Profit-sharing and company incentives
- Meal vouchers and on-site gym
- Family health insurance and work council