Business Development Representative
🏆 +6 months of xp • 💰 43K (negotiable) / year • 🚀
BE, Amsterdam • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: freelance consulting marketplace in Europe
- Your profile: Junior Sales professional or recent graduate with an interest for the tech industry
- Your mission: make sales grow within the Dutch market
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is the leading freelance consulting marketplace in Europe. Their platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Their core mission: revolutionise the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Development Representative, you will become a key member of the Sales Team, and you will support the growth of the Dutch market.
On a daily basis, you will generate meetings for the Sales team with qualified opportunities through outbound prospecting techniques. You will manage the first part of the sales cycle, from prospecting to lead validation.
- Become an expert on the company's product
- Explore new revenue streams
- Contact clients through various channels (calls, emails, LinkedIn)
- Identify key decision makers and influencers and target them with a personalized outbound strategy
- Track and optimize your prospecting campaigns
- Manage all sales related data in the CRM, ensuring all communications are recorded and documented
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in Dutch and advanced English
- At least 6 months of experience in a sales team (Sales, Business Development, Sales Development Representative or similar roles)
- You feel comfortable with multi channel communication
- Good communication skills
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
Having a excellent Excel skills is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- Stock options
- 25 vacation days, plus the week between Christmas and New Years
- Paid sabbatical after 3 years of employment
- Paid commuting expenses
- Pension scheme
- Your choice of laptop - Mac or PC
- One week onboarding in Paris
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam
- Company karaoke nights
- Informal atmosphere, lots of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- WFH policy: 2 days at home, 3 in the office
Important: This position is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA/Working permit.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).