Business Development Representative (BDR) | German-speaking
🏆 no experience needed • 💰 €33-38K + bonus / year • 🚀
Netherlands, Rotterdam • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: software offering data sharing solutions.
- Your profile: motivated professional passionate about sales.
- Your mission: grow sales in the DACH market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Development Representative (BDR) | German-speaking isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a software company offering products and solutions to secure data sharing.
Their core mission: offer innovative and secure solutions to their clients.
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Development Representative (BDR), your goal is to increase sales within the German market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities and enhance the company's relationship with current clients. You are in charge of the first stage of the sales cycle, including lead generation and prospection.
- Become an expert on the company's products and solutions
- Explore new revenue streams, and develop a go-to-market strategy for the German VDR market
- Compose convincing sales messages to entice curiosity in potential clients
- Contact clients through various channels (telephone, email and social media)
- Schedule appointments with clients
- Act as the face of the company being the first point of contact
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level (C2+) in German
- A strong interest or a first experience in Sales
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- You know how to ask the right questions
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Focused and determined
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Rotterdam, The Netherlands. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
What you get in return
- International team
- Great training opportunities
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).