Business Development Representative (BDR) | German-speaking
🏆 no experience needed • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
DE, Berlin or Frankfurt • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Information & Technology company designing innovative platforms for multi-industries.
- Your profile: career freshers ready to kickstart their career in business development
- Your mission: grow your sales pipeline in the DACH market.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading Information & Technology company specializing in creating innovative platforms and digital experiences for multi-industries! From Financial Services, all the way to Healthcare and Retail, this company is leveraging next-generation technologies to help transform businesses.
Operating across Europe and Latin America, our partner is revolutionizing the relationship between people & technology.
Their core mission: reimagine the relationship between people & technology.
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Development Representative (BDR) for the DACH market, your goal is to generate leads, and eventually long-term working relationships with clients.
On a daily basis, you will prospect new sales opportunities through various channels. You will act as the face of the company, and slowly develop a healthy sales pipeline. By constantly striving to exceed targets, you will assist in the expansion of the German-speaking market!
- Become an expert on the company's service & products
- Prospect new sales opportunities through cold emailing, LinkedIn and rigorous lead follow-up
- Organise your list of leads to contact & target
- Develop strong working relationships with C-Level executives
- Stay up to date with trends in the industry, and adjust your strategy accordingly
- Share your insights & opinions with management
- Strive to reach and exceed your sales KPIs each quarter
- Act as a go-getter in the company, who is willing to develop their career in Business Development
Who is this job made for?
- This position is perfect for:
- Career freshers with a passion for the Information & Technology sector!
- Anyone interested in beginning their sales career!
- A motivated person eager to learn & develop.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level (C2+) in German, and an advanced level (C1+) in English
- Strong interest or experience in a Sales or Business Development role
- Comfortable with Event Organisation
- Strong desire to gain industry knowledge
- Dynamic team player
- Hunter - you never give up!
- Strategic mindset
- Proactive individual who likes trying new things
- If you have experience in the following, this is highly valued by the company and can be a great plus!:
- Experience in Finance, IT, Sales or Marketing
- Experience commercial event organisation
- Knowledge of marketing initiatives for lead generation
- Knowledge of LinkedIn, Teams and other tools…
Important: For this position, you can either relocate to Berlin OR Frankfurt, Germany. You will need to be in possession of an EU VISA for this position.
What you get in return
- Career development opportunities... to a BDR Executive!
- Interesting training schemes
- Benefits package
- Opportunity to travel :)
Are you ready to kickstart your career in sales and gain great knowledge of Information & Technology sector? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).