Business Development Representative (BDR) | Dutch-speaking
🏆 no experience needed • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
NL, London • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: Information & Technology company designing innovative platforms for multi-industries.
- Your profile: career freshers ready to kickstart their career in business development
- Your mission: grow your sales pipeline in the Benelux market.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a leading Information & Technology company specializing in creating innovative platforms and digital experiences for multi-industries! From Financial Services, all the way to Healthcare and Retail, this company is leveraging next-generation technologies to help transform businesses.
Operating across Europe and Latin America, our partner is revolutionizing the relationship between people & technology.
Their core mission: reimagine the relationship between people & technology.
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Development Representative (BDR) for the Benelux market, your goal is to generate leads, and eventually long-term working relationships with clients.
On a daily basis, you will prospect new sales opportunities through various channels. You will act as the face of the company, and slowly develop a healthy sales pipeline. By constantly striving to exceed targets, you will assist in the expansion of the Dutch-speaking market!
- Become an expert on the company's service & products
- Prospect new sales opportunities through cold emailing, LinkedIn and rigorous lead follow-up
- Organise your list of leads to contact & target
- Develop strong working relationships with C-Level executives
- Stay up to date with trends in the industry, and adjust your strategy accordingly
- Share your insights & opinions with management
- Strive to reach and exceed your sales KPIs each quarter
- Act as a go-getter in the company, who is willing to develop their career in Business Development
Who is this job made for?
- This position is perfect for:
- Career freshers with a passion for the Information & Technology sector!
- Anyone interested in beginning their sales career!
- A motivated person eager to learn & develop.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level (C2+) in Dutch, and an advanced level (C1+) in English
- Strong interest or experience in a Sales or Business Development role
- Comfortable with Event Organisation
- Strong desire to gain industry knowledge
- Dynamic team player
- Hunter - you never give up!
- Strategic mindset
- Proactive individual who likes trying new things
- If you have experience in the following, this is highly valued by the company and can be a great plus!:
- Experience in Finance, IT, Sales or Marketing
- Experience commercial event organisation
- Knowledge of marketing initiatives for lead generation
- Knowledge of LinkedIn, Teams and other tools…
Important: For this position, you will need to relocate to London, UK or work from Utrecht, Netherlands.
What you get in return
- Career development opportunities... to a BDR Executive!
- Interesting training schemes
- Benefits package
- Opportunity to travel :)
Are you ready to kickstart your career in sales and gain great knowledge of Information & Technology sector? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).