Business Development Manager | French-speaking
🏆 >3 years of xp • 💰 £40K-60K / year • 🚀
United Kingdom, Richmond • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: an expert in software development
- Your profile: a sales professional with a passion for B2B markets
- Your mission: makes sales grow within the French Market
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the Software industry and is providing software applications and solutions for companies.
Their core mission: Revolutionize the software industry services.
What is this job about?
In this role as a Business Development Manager, your goal is to increase sales within the French market.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities in the software sector and enhance the company's relationship with current clients. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, including prospection and lead validation.
- Become a product and industry expert on the company's solutions
- Contact clients through various channels (cold calling and emailing)
- Provide market feedback for future development of the company
- Manage the full sales cycles process (360 sales) from lead generation and prospecting to closing and account management
- Demonstrate and represent the company’s products and services
- Maximise opportunities of the company within a number of trade and industry memberships
- Maintain a competitive knowledge and awareness of the company’s products
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and proficient level of English (B2+).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales
- Previous management experience on the full sales cycles and record of success
- Dynamic and resilient
- Good listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
- Goal-oriented and team player
Having a first experience in Saas or Software sales is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus.
Important: For this position, you will need to relocate to Richmond, in the United Kingdom. You will need to be in possession of a UK visa. The company also has a sponsor license to help for visa applications.
If you think you're the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV! 😊