Business Developer | French-speaking
🏆 >2 years of xp • 💰 €33K+bonus / year • 🚀
FR, Roissy-en-France • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: An expert in medical systems manufacturing
- Your profile: natural sales person with an interest for sales and the medical industry
- Your mission: make sales grow in the French market
Important: This position is based in Roissy-en-France, France . As the company is not providing visa sponsorship, you will need to be in possession of an EU visa or French working permit.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the healthcare industry. They design and manufacture medical gas systems for patients on an international level.
Their core mission: Provide innovative products and solutions in the healthcare industry.
What is this job about?
In this role as a Business Developer, your goal is to increase the sales of the company.
On a daily basis, you will identify new sales opportunities in the health sector and enhance the company's relationship with current partners. You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospection to closing. You will take care of the French and Asian markets.
- Look for potential clients
- Prepare proposals (technical and commercial) adapted to the client’s needs
- Negotiate and close deals
- Follow-up the leads and the clients’ activities
- Participate in international trade fairs around the world (South Africa, Germany, Russia, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, etc.)
- Research new market opportunities
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: an advanced level of French and English (C1+)
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in the health, medical or machinery industry
- You have knowledge of the sales process and bank letters of credit
- You have knowledge of the Asian market and culture
- Dynamic team player
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
If on top of this all, you speak Japanese or Mandarin fluently... you're the perfect candidate!
Important: This position is based in Roissy-en-France, France . As the company is not providing visa sponsorship, you will need to be in possession of an EU visa/French work permit.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an international company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).