Business Developer | Dutch-speaking (Internship or Indefinite contract)
🏆 no experience required! • 💰 Indefinite contract €24K | Internship €7K-9K / year • 🚀
Spain, Madrid • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: startup company selling innovative products in the bathroom industry.
- Your profile: natural sales mindset looking to take the next step in their career.
- Your mission: prospecting and qualifying leads in the Dutch market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Business Developer | Dutch-speaking (Internship or Indefinite contract) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Note: This role may be an end of studies internship OR Indefinite contract position, depending on experience.
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an innovative startup, looking to become number 1 in the bathroom product industry. Focused in online selling, they are continually expanding their line of products, helping to provide their clients with high quality bathroom solutions.
Their core mission: improve customer service within the sector and become the top bathroom brand in the world!
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Developer, your goal is to grow business within the Dutch market and connect with high potential future clients.
On a daily basis, you will build a sustainable pipeline of leads and nurture relationships with clients.
- Become an expert on the company's products
- Prospect potential leads and build a pipeline
- Contact potential clients through various channels (cold calling & cold emailing included)
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Nurture relationships with high potential leads
- Provide clients with the latest company's content, advantages and data-driven insights
- Track and report business development results from your portfolio
- Research new market opportunities
- Create Sales SOP documentation (pitch, objection handling, email templates, etc.)
- Achieve your KPIs and report weekly to the CEO
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior sales professionals or recent graduates looking to grow their sales career, and jump into a new challenge.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Dutch, advanced level in English and Upper-Intermediate level in Spanish
- Experience with multichannel prospection (email, phone, linkedin)
- Outstanding digital skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- You thrive in a startup environment
- You are not afraid of picking up the phone to talk with (potential) clients!
- Dynamic team player
- You are curious and a good active listener
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
- Resilient & goal-oriented
- Organized and adaptable
Having a first experience in a sales role, as well as using a CRM is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
What you get in return
- Endless opportunities for professional growth
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Start-up Mentality: Outstanding learning experience in a fast-paced and international working environment
- Boredom is not possible: The opportunity to redefine the bathroom industry, creating something unique
Important: This position is located in Madrid, Spain. Our partner is looking for long-term teammates, so if there is a possibility to stay after your internship :).
You will need to be in possession of an EU Visa/Spanish work permit.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an inspiring team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).