B2B Sales | Internship (German-speaking)
🏆 <6 months of xp • 💰 €12K / year • 🚀
Spain, Madrid • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: startup company selling innovative products in the bathroom industry.
- Your profile: natural sales mindset looking to take the next step in their career.
- Your mission: prospecting and qualifying leads in the German market.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as B2B Sales | Internship (German-speaking) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an innovative startup, looking to become number 1 in the bathroom product industry.
Focused in online selling, they are continually expanding their line of products, helping to provide their clients with high quality bathroom solutions.
Their core mission: improve customer service within the sector and become the top bathroom brand in the world!
What is this job about?
In this role as Sales B2B Intern, your goal is to grow business within the German market and connect with high potential future clients.
On a daily basis, you will build a sustainable pipeline of leads using channels such as LinkedIn, Email, and cold calling. You are in charge of the initial part of the sales cycle, including prospection and lead validation, as well as leading the pitch and recruiting them as partners.
- Become an expert on the company's products
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Prospect potential leads and build a pipeline
- Qualify leads from a list of prospects
- Contact potential clients through various channels (cold calling & cold emailing included)
- Nurture relationships with high potential leads
- Track and report business development results from your portfolio
- Research new market opportunities
- Act as the face of the company on professional media channels (LinkedIn, E-mail, Phone, Video meetings)
- Achieve your KPIs and report weekly to the CEO
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for junior sales professionals looking to grow their sales career, and jump into a new challenge.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in German and advanced level in English and Spanish
- Experience with multichannel prospection (email, phone, linkedin)
- Outstanding digital skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proficient in Excel
- You thrive in a startup environment
- Dynamic team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- You are curious and a good active listener
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
- Resilient & goal-oriented
- Organized and adaptable
Having a first experience in a sales role, as well as using a CRM is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: This position is located in Madrid, Spain. This means that you must be open to relocation. Our partner is looking for long-term teammates, so there is a possibility to stay after your internship :).
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an inspiring team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).