B2B Customer Lead
🏆 >3 years of xp • 💰 Based on experience / year • 🚀
Portugal, Lisbon • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: A fast growing international company
- Your profile: A sales professional looking for new challenges
- Your mission: Define the best customer experience processes across Europe
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is in the sleep tech industry. They provide B2B services internationally with effective solutions to satisfy their customers' needs.
Their core mission: provide the best experience for their customers.
- Do you sponsor visas? We do not sponsor visa for this job
- Where is this position based? This position is based in Lisbon, Portugal
- Is there room for salary negotiation? Of course! Salary calculations are based on your profile
- What are the working hours? This position is a full time position
- Is there a WFH policy? Yes! you can work remotely 2 days per week!
What is this job about?
As a B2B Customer Lead, you will focus on the performance of the Customer Service processes within the European Market, by providing best in class customer experience for retailers.
- Search for financial and operational efficiencies to help standardize B2B Customer Service in the European market
- Define, lead and prioritize strategic initiatives for the customers such as:
- Implementation of centralized CS team
- Feedback surveys
- self-service support tools such as a chat-bot
- 2nd level support processes
- Implement, analyze and report KPI's for customer success
- Conduct the service improvement in collaboration with other teams (operations, logistics, and key account managers)
- Ensure a smooth processing of our customers needs (inquiries, returns and complaints) and lead the responsible agents on issues
- Take decisions independently regarding your work
What do you need to come & join?
- Language skills: Advanced level in English (C1+)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in areas of contact center
- Minimum 3 years of team management experience
- You can use MS-Office, especially Excel, in your sleep
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act quick on the uptake and have an analytical approach to new tasks and problems
- Ability to prioritize your work
- Strong interest in Customer Service
- Can-do attitude and motivated
- Comfortable in a startup environment
- Autonomous and solutions oriented
- Independent and structured way of working
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Independent and autonomous
Are you ready to boost your experience in an international company? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).