Assistant to the CEO (Bras Droit)
🏆 Internship • 💰 €10k / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
Do you want to help companies and job seekers meet worldwide? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Next Station is the main recruitment partner of international companies (e.g. BDO, Back Market, Singulart, Plan Radar). We help HR teams to hire the right candidates faster, anywhere they need. We work on 200 recruitments per year across Europe, seeking sales, marketing, operations, customer support, and other international roles.
Today, Next Station reunites the largest international community with more than 20,000 candidates from +65 nationalities.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Assistant to the CEO (Bras Droit) isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
About the Team
Next Station was founded in 2018 by Blanca Montero, Nicolas Paulus, and Denis Fayolle, a group of serial entrepreneurs that believed that we could simplify the recruitment process for those people aiming for an international career.
Today, we are a bigger group of believers: 13 people from 6 different nationalities that speak English every day at work and enjoy sharing our different cultural backgrounds. Despite being all different, we connect in a particular way. No matter which team member you ask, the best thing about Next Station will always be the team ❤.
Our values: commitment, fun, and go beyond.
About the Job
In your role as Assistant to the CEO, you work directly with the co-founders on various operational and analytical topics concerning Next Station.
What You Will Do
Build financial forecasts & analyze data
- Financial reporting for Executive Committee & Board meetings
- Analytical deep-dives, Excel modeling / ad-hoc analyses
- Updating, follow-up and construction of the business plan, treasury plan, etc.
- Management of administrative projects (payroll, contracts, etc.)
- Establishment of financial and legal accounting documents
- Cash management and collection
- Assistance with grants and loans
Work on trans-sectoral projects
- Process structuring and workflow improvement
- Reports and recommendations to help us improve our management tools
- Analyses related to the deployment of the global roadmap
And above all: You will enjoy and grow with us :)
This position is based in Paris, France. This means that you must be open to relocate as soon as it is possible (if you don't live there already ;)).
What You Bring
- You have a native level in French (C2) and are proficient in English (C1).
- You work highly autonomous.
- You have a good knowledge of finances.
- You have outstanding project management skills (multitasking, eye-on-everything)
- ... and great analytical skills (you can easily put numbers into words).
- Your communication skills, oral and written, are on point.
- You master Excel like no other.
- You are a dynamic person with a very positive mindset.
- You keep a good level of organization around you.
If you speak Spanish on top and have some knowledge of SQL, you are our unicorn! :D
Are you passionate about our mission and motivated to work in international recruitment? We give you the opportunity to take great responsibility from the beginning and grow with your challenges.
What You Get
- A shared open space office with 3 multicultural startups in the heart of Paris
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry in and out
- Up to 300€ monthly bonus if you reach your targets
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.