Assistant Account Manager
🏆 2-5 years of xp • 💰 €36K / year • 🚀
PT, Lelystad (near Amsterdam!) • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: healthcare company helpen develop medication programs in underdeveloped countries.
- Your profile: sales driven professional with an interest for customer experience.
- Your mission: support the sales cycle and drive growth!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Assistant Account Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner operates in the Healthcare industry, helping to strengthen medication programs in developing countries.
Their core mission: to turn humanitarian dreams into concrete solutions that saves lives.
What is this job about?
In this role as Assistant Account Manager, you will join a dynamic team in the Netherlands and strive to increase the sales of the rights to pharmaceutical and medical products.
On a daily basis, you will strive to build strong working relationships with your clients by communicating over the phone & email, and dealing with orders.
- Become an expert on the company’s products and services
- Act as the main point of contact for customers and suppliers, by communicating effectively by phone and email
- Prepare quotes & tenders for the Account Managers
- Enter data correctly for orders, and make any changes if necessary
- Support the work flow for Account Managers
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in Portuguese and an advanced (C1+) level in English
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in either Customer Service or Inside Sales
- Knowledge of ERP
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Dynamic team player
- Strong communication skills
- Focused and determined
- Overall positive attitude
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- If you have experience in the following, this is highly valued by the company and can be a great plus!:
- Experience working with African Markets
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- You speak French to a level of B1
- You speak Dutch to a level of B1
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Lelystad, The Netherlands. This is just a 45 minute drive from Amsterdam!
VISA: You need to be in possession of a EU VISA for this position.
Are you ready to push your career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).