Area Sales Manager – Germany & Benelux
🏆 2-5 years of xp • 💰 based on xp / year • 🚀
NL, Amsterdam • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: leader in animal and plant nutrition applications.
- Your profile: great sales person with experience in raw materials, chemistry, or a similar field.
- Your mission: expand the company's business internationally.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Area Sales Manager – Germany & Benelux isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is one of Europe's leaders in the field of animal and plant nutrition applications.
Their core mission: innovate every day to master the challenge of seeking effective nutrition.
What is this job about?
In this position as Area Sales Manager you are in charge of the Benelux as well as German market. After a few months you will also be responsible for Easter Europe.
On a daily basis, your tasks are split between 60% Business Development and 40% Account Management.
- Identify key stakeholders for the launch of new specialty products for B2B markets
- Promote and develop the sales of current and future innovative products on your markets
- Manage your client portfolio and develop active accounts
- Negotiate commercial contracts and ensure the correct processing of client orders
- Ensure great customers satisfaction
- Visit clients and prepare meetings
- Report on your commercial activity (CRM)
From time to time you will also go on business trips that will take around 30%-50% of your working hours.
Your goals and targets
- Expand the business in the Benelux area and Germany
- Grow the portfolio of new clients
- Implement commercial strategies
Who is this job made for?
- Experienced sales professionals who were already in charge of a country/region.
- People who have at least 2 years of experience in sales and a great knowledge about raw materials, chemistry, etc.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: native level in German & English – fluency in Dutch is a great plus!
- 2-5 years of experience as a business developer with responsibility for a country/region
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, oil and gas, construction, or industrial equipment
- First experience in raw materials, chemistry or a similar field
- Strong motivation and initiative to open a market almost from scratch
- Strong negotiation and listening skills
- Curious & dynamic
- Rigorous & organized
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Persistent & resistant to frustration
Important: For this position it's best if you can relocate to Rotterdam. If that's not possible, you can also work remotely from Germany, France, the Netherlands or the Czech Republic. This contract is a fixed-term contract for 1 year but if everything goes well, you will stay in the company afterwards.
What you get in return
- The opportunity for quick professional growth
- One day of holidays per month (on top of the normal holidays)
- Small and dynamic team with great ambitions :)
Are you ready to take on a new challenge and support this company in their international growth? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).