Area Sales Manager Germany
🏆 Junior • 💰 €27k-€40k / year • 🚀
Spain, Barcelona • 🗣 German
• 📅 ASAP
This job is perfect for you when
• You speak German at a native level and are proficient in English. • You already have at least 2 years of B2B sales experience. • You know how to work with international customers.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Area Sales Manager Germany isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Your Future Employer
Our partner is the largest manufacturer of spas and hot tubs in Europe 🛀.
Their mission: Make their products stand out through quality, avant-garde design, and innovation at the service of the user.
The Job: Your Responsibilities
As Export Sales Manager for Germany, you are in charge of all sales-related activities for German-speaking markets.
On a daily basis, you prospect new leads and maintain great relationships with existing clients .
Your main tasks include:
- Expanding existing accounts and following up on their development
- Building relationships with customers assuring quality standards
- Visiting regular and prospective customers to identify opportunities
- Preparing customer offers, answers to tenders, and sales contracts
- Taking part in budget elaboration over your accounts
- Preparing business reports
- Representing the company on seminars, events, and professional fairs
Are you ready to take responsibility for all German-speaking markets 🤩? It’s your chance to grow!
Requirements: The Talents You Need
- Language skills: Native German and fluent in English
- 2 years of experience in B2B Sales
- Experience negotiating with international customers
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Nordic language skills
- Sales experience in Germany
What You Get
- Work. Live. Balance. ➡ Life happens, and work can’t always come first. Passion for the job is not about working 24/7.
- Office close to Barcelona ➡ Enjoy your after works on a different rooftop every week.
- Business travels ➡It’s always easier to build great relationships face to face.
Get ready to join this experienced and innovative team! Or share this offer with a friend whom you think is the perfect fit ;).