Area Sales Manager | Iberian Market
🏆 2+ years of xp • 💰 based on profile / year • 🚀
France, Paris • 🗣 Spanish
• 📅 ASAP
Do you want to help companies and job seekers meet worldwide? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Next Station is the main recruitment partner of international companies (e.g. BDO, Back Market, Singulart, Plan Radar). We help HR teams to hire the right candidates faster, anywhere they need. We work on 200 recruitments per year across Europe, seeking sales, marketing, operations, customer support, and other international roles.
Today, Next Station reunites the largest international community with more than 70,000 candidates from +65 nationalities.
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Area Sales Manager | Iberian Market isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
About the Team
Next Station was founded in 2018 by Blanca Montero, Nicolas Paulus, and Denis Fayolle, a group of serial entrepreneurs that believed that we could simplify the recruitment process for those people aiming for an international career.
Today, we are a bigger group of believers: 13 people from 6 different nationalities that speak English every day at work and enjoy sharing our different cultural backgrounds. Despite being all different, we connect in a particular way. No matter which team member you ask, the best thing about Next Station will always be the team ❤.
Our values: commitment, fun, and go beyond.
About the Job
In your role as Area Manager for the Iberian market, you will be working directly with the Team Leader to develop market strategy.
Your mission: set sales targets for the Iberian market, and identify growth opportunities for Next Station!
What You Will Do
- Review with the Team leader the sales targets for the region, set individual targets, and challenge the entire team!
- Analyze sales data and identify growth opportunities
- Define with the Team Leader the market strategy and pricing for each region and Area
- Recruit, develop, and manage the team to achieve collective and individual sales objectives
- Lead your team in the execution of duties and help them to improve their commercial skills
- Manage the promotional and campaign calendars for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities in the region
- Create and validate proposals, documents and contracts for key accounts
- Work on key accounts, build trust, deal with objections... and stay there until they say yes!
And above all: You will enjoy and grow with us :)
This position is based in Paris, France. This means that you must be open to relocating as soon as it is possible.
What You Bring
- You have a bilingual level in Spanish and Portuguese (C2) and are proficient in English (C1).
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Sales.
- Experience in managing a team (1-2+ people).
- You have a strategic mindset with a passion for growth!
- You have experience in C-Level communication.
- Deeply analytical.
- You have outstanding listening skills.
- You are a reactive, dynamic, and resilient personality.
- You have the talent to understand what the people around you need even though they don't say it (great emotional intelligence).
- You feel comfortable with digital technologies and multi-channel communication (Phone, Skype, mail, physical appointment, Linkedin, etc.)
- You speak other languages fluently.
Are you passionate about our mission and motivated to work in international recruitment? We give you the opportunity to take great responsibility from the beginning and grow with your challenges.
What You Get
- A shared open space office with 3 multicultural startups in the heart of Paris
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry in and out
- A great bonus scheme
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.