Area Export Manager France
🏆 Associate • 💰 €50k-60k / year • 🚀
Spain, Castellon • 🗣 French
• 📅 ASAP
Must haves to succeed in this job
- Languages: bilingual French and fluent English
- 3 years of experience as a business developer in the ceramic sector
- Knowledge of the ceramic sector in France
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as Area Export Manager France isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Our partner is an international tile manufacturer committed to continuous innovation and growth.
Their mission: producing sustainable ceramics while focusing on environmental care.
In your position as Area Export Manager France you are responsible for prospecting new clients as well as maintaining client satisfaction at a great level.
Your challenges in detail
- Prospecting potential clients and detecting their needs
- Managing your client portfolio and developing active accounts
- Supervising and guiding the entire commercial process
- Implementing commercial strategies and drawing up strategic plans
- Negotiating commercial agreements
- Visiting clients and managing sales
- Prospecting for new international markets and new clients or distribution channels
- Proposing and executing the operational actions necessary for the evolution of the market
- Participating actively in the development of products
- Advising clients on the best use of materials to complete the project to their satisfaction
Your goals and targets
- Expanding the business in France
- Growing the portfolio of new clients or distribution channels
- Implementing commercial strategies
- Languages: bilingual in French and fluent in English
- 3-5 years of experience as a business developer in the ceramic sector
- Experience in the ceramic sector on the French market
- Strong motivation and initiative to open the market almost from scratch
- In the sales world you are a real “hunter”
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of different types of formats, ranges, and functions of ceramic and porcelain
- You are available to travel 50% of the time (once it's possible again)
If you already have a strong network in the ceramic sector in France, you are the perfect match for this job!
What You Get
- A company who's a pioneer in their industry
- The chance to take part in making our world more sustainable
- Great international career growth opportunities
- Competitive yearly bonus if you reach your targets
Are you passionate about the world of ceramics and curious about this job? Just click on apply! Or share this offer with a friend that might be a great fit :).