APAC Financial Market Global Manager
🏆 3+ years of xp • 💰 $65K (US Dollars) / year • 🚀
CN, Remote • 🗣 English
• 📅 ASAP
- The company: online platform providing the public with the latest information and advice on the financial market.
- Your profile: Financial Markets expert looking for a remote experience.
- Your mission: effectively lead your team to success!
Not what you want? Damn... but wait!
Next Station is specialised in international recruiting, so, even if this job as APAC Financial Market Global Manager isn't exactly what you're looking for, we have many other job offers that could fit your expectations much better. Just sign up on our platform and tell us what you want. The more we know, the better the fit will be!
To sign up just click here.
Job Details & Company Facts
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is an online platform that offers insightful information on the ever-changing financial market.
They offer the latest financial news, real-time quotes, technical analysis, tools and calculators and more... to help you navigate the financial world.
Their core mission: to simplify the financial world and investment opportunities.
What is this job about?
In this position as APAC Financial Market Global Manager, your goal is to manage the global editorial operations in Asia.
On a daily basis, you will directly manage your team, made up of Website Managers, Journalists, Editors, Translators and Operations Agents. You will strive to facilitate and optimise the team’s work, helping to effectively target the region.
- Conduct effective market research to deeply understand the region’s characteristics and peculiarities
- Act as the point of liaison between your team and the headquarters
- Manage your team: 6 people directly and 20 people indirectly
- Monitor and analyse your group’s performance, developing growth & development programs
- Ensure that your team meets and exceeds KPIs
- Animate your team and constantly strive to improve work efficiency
- Onboard and train new employees, aiding recruitment initiatives when necessary
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in English
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the Financial Stock Market (ideally in an Online Trading Platform)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Manager of an international team (ideally as an Editor)
- Deep knowledge of Financial Markets
- Knowledge of optimisation & analysis of Web Pages
- Knowledge of international SEO strategies and audits
- Collaborative (across functions)
- Strong people management skills
- Oustanding verbal and written communication skills
- Goal-oriented & ambitious
- Creative and innovative
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Data-driven & detail-oriented
Important: This position is 100% remote and can be conducted from China OR anywhere in Asia.
Are you ready to use your people management skills and finance knowledge? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).